Attitudes & Attire™ is an excellent partner for community-minded corporations, civic groups, religious organizations, and professional associations. These groups provide invaluable support for our program through volunteer hours, clothing drives, in-kind donations, and financial contributions.
We are always looking for creative ways to make our partnerships win-win. In addition to nurturing your own sense of spirit, Attiudes & Attire offers a chance for your organization to impact the overall workforce—one woman at a time.
- Invite an Attitudes & Attire representative to speak at your next meeting—we love to do this!
- Find out if your company offers matching funds for monetary donations—many do!
- Recruit some friends and organize your own suit drive. This is a great way to get a large group involved—and to make some extra room in your closet!
- Schedule a visit to Attitudes & Attire. Observe a workshop, help in a dressing, meet the staff; just take that first step and you’ll be hooked!
- Became an in-kind or monetary sponsor for our annual luncheon and fashion show. This event draws close to 600 attendees from leading organizations in DFW